Version 2 features a complete overhaul of the entire app. Everything is much faster and more reliable. When you login you’ll notice much is the same, a few things are gone or moved based on what we’ve found people actually use, plus some cool new features including..
- Improved Benchmark Score algorithm. The score now takes field audit scores and comments more into consideration. We’ll continue to fine tune this until the score is the industry’s best indicator of location performance.
- The ability to archive surveys. Once a survey has ran it’s course, you can now archive it so the data is retained, but surveyors in the field won’t see it in their survey list.
- A “Compressed” view option for field audit reports. This option shows just what the auditor entered (instead of every answer option) and makes for a nicer print.
- Everything is printable! We’ve removed the old “print” buttons from being only on certain pages. Now on any page just use your browser’s print functionality (File/Print). Special print styles have been added so you’ll have a nicely formatted print from anywhere in the app.
- Better mobile optimization. You can now check comments, field audits and stats from your smartphone or tablet and have a more optimized experience.
Now that we’ve cleaned house and the app is humming smoothly you’ll see lots of new features coming in the near future. Look forward to greater SMS Comment functionality, better field audit reporting, smarter alerting, an improved experience for field auditors using the surveys app and much more.
Remember that if you’ve got a feature request, an idea or something that should be better you can always email us at email@example.com. Our UX Designer, Brandon, loves feedback and we’ll be sure to prioritize functionality that will allow you and your team to be even more effective.